Job Profile: Collateral Analyst
New York , New York, United States
Collateral management within a global investment bank.
- Coverage of a large portfolio of clients (Corporate, Hedge Funds, Broker Dealers)
- Monitoring multi product CSA agreements across locations to limit bank's exposure
- Instruct margin calls, interest calculation, payment/receive orders
- Resolve client disputes and escalate any issue to management
- Reconcile, investigate and follow up on any trade/Mark to Market discrepancies with clients,
- Contribute to the daily and monthly reports such as Credit Risk Reporting.
- Notify counterparties of margin call/return payments.
- Update trade information in portfolio summary for maturities, terminations and new trade detail.
- Create monthly account statements and interest statements for distribution.
- Settle monthly interest on collateral payments.
- Interface with worldwide departments such as Front Office, Middle Office, Back Office, Risk, Legal, Compliance and Audit.
- 3+ years relevant experience in Investment Banking as a middle/back office Collateral Analyst
- Familiarity with ISDA negotiations and CSA agreements
- Good OTC Derivative products knowledge, specifically Fixed Income
- Strong financial systems knowledge. Strong Excel skills.
- BS Finance/Accounting/Mathematics/Economics
Ashton Lane Group® - "A trusted advisor throughout your career."