Job Profile: VP Information Systems Auditor
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
Finance & Accounting
Global Investment Bank
Senior position supporting the infrastructure and applications Audit Team of a global investment bank.
- Follow audit professional standards and regulatory requirements in the performance of the day-to-day function of internal auditor.
- Plan and perform audits of Information Technology operating procedures and processing systems; to test operating procedures and processing systems through the performance of detailed fieldwork including supervision of senior/junior audit staff; to examine and evaluate results; prepare, review and signoff of work papers; to communicate audit results and to perform follow-up efforts.
- Ensure the adequacy of controls in the new Information Technology systems, systems enhancements, and operating procedures.
- Provide consultative/advisory services to management and Bank departments, including pre-implementation reviews.
- Hands-on managing various IT Audit projects
- Coach other project team members and ensure that they learn from their work and develop their competencies.
- 7+ years of Information systems experience with a minimum of 5 years in Information Systems / Information Technology audit within financial services
- Experience reviewing general IT controls, application system controls, Systems Development Life Cycle projects, disaster recovery planning, and technical infrastructure components.
- Strong knowledge of IT Security Concepts.
- In-depth experience within financial services enterprise technology including client server architecture, object oriented programming, databases, messaging, web-based technologies and network components
- Working knowledge of control frameworks including ISO 17799, COBIT, COSO, Common Criteria, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIA, big four experience preferred.
- BA or BS Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting or Business
Ashton Lane Group® - "A trusted advisor throughout your career."