Reference #: W5403
Support the commercial lending activities of regional bank
- Analyze financial statements to assess credit quality/risk, assign appropriate risk ratings, and prepare written credit report for Senior Credit Officers and/or Loan Committee.
- Manage portfolio of existing credit including periodic credit reviews
- Analyze Commercial Real Estate appraisal to ensure adequate collateralization of the bank’s exposures
- Keep abreast of factors that impact credit quality including market conditions, changes to credit quality and potential impairments.
- Co-ordinate with Loan Operations to ensure proper set up and management of multiple loan participations
- Develops strong relationships with customer bank Lenders allowing for good communication and discussion of credits.
- Bachelors degree with 4-8 years credit analysis experience, with concentrated exposure to commercial loans
- Extensive Commercial Real Estate (CRE) or Commercial & Industrial (C&I) credit analysis experience required
- Ability to understand, analyze and interpret financial statements, reports, and legal documents
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- Formal credit training within financial services preferred