Reference #: W5339
Provide comprehensive data management sourcing & support for a prestigious alternative investment firm
- Support our business with the demand for new and creative sources of alternative data, through collating and documenting business requirements.
- Proactively research, identify, procure and introduce new data sets that aid our advanced data driven decision-making processes.
- Work with third parties in the confirmation and contracting process, employing commercial procurement methods to evaluate cost vs value, and partner with our legal teams to assist in reviewing documentation where appropriate.
- Partner with our data engineering group to oversee the production of new data sets for consumption across the stakeholder groups.
- In conjunction with internal Citadel clients, continually improve operational processes in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the data management group.
- Assume additional ad-hoc requirements to assist senior management with strategy execution.
- 5+ years’ experience within Financial Services, Market Data, Research or related field.
- Experience working with various data providers with proven best-practices on how to expeditiously onboard new vendors (Market Data Vendors such as Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, FactSet, DC etc. in addition to exchanges ICE, CME etc.)
- High level knowledge and broad technical knowledge of relative systems, applications and their integration.
- Proven collaborative skills and the ability to interface and work with Front Office and IT staff (project management).
- Business knowledge as it relates to capital markets (equities, fixed income, commodities, etc.).
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field