Reference #: W5474
Supporting the embedded design/development software team for a global technology firm.
- Design, develop operate and maintain software components and computing systems software to be applied to and integrated with engineering, scientific and manufacturing requirements.
- Apply the appropriate standards, processes, procedures and tools throughout the system development life cycle to support the generation of engineering applications and products.
- Develop real time embedded systems involving SW for digital signal processing, electronic warfare, and control and display components.
- Interfaces with customers, suppliers, application users and other technical and support personnel.
- 5+ years of Embedded Software Engineering experience
- Background in electronic warfare technology is preferred.
- Significant experience with C++, VxWorks (or similar embedded OS experience) and UML design
- Able to effectively communicate, including demonstrated presentation skills.
- Ability to obtain security clearance
- S. degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or related technical field.