Website Fintech Company
Reference #: W5573
Supporting the financial reporting and analysis team of a leading fintech firm
- Assist in the preparation, submission and distribution of Company’s SEC filings, such as 10-Q, 10-K, 8-K
- Prepare financial statements, footnotes, supporting schedules, and the Annual Report.
- Serve as key contact for internal and external audit on all financial reporting queries.
- Ensure compliance with existing and emerging standards as well as data reporting requirements.
- Co-ordinate with Investor Relations to provide earnings materials and management commentary.
- Review and analyze consolidated results on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Support M&A business acquisitions and provide input/research on valuations, goodwill, and asset impairment analyses.
- Build and foster relationships with various business partners, including the legal, treasury, business development and FP&A departments to support effective financial reporting best practices
- Respond to ad hoc requests for information and analysis.
- 1-3 years public accounting experience
- Experience with publicly traded companies external filings.
- Exposure working with external auditors on audit issues.
- Understanding of SEC rules and GAAP accounting rules preferred
- BS/BA (Finance / Accounting / Business or related discipline). CPA preferred