Website Global Aerospace & Defense Contractor
Supporting the Information Assurance (IA) / Cybersecurity of a global aerospace & defense contractor
- Developing, determining, and implementing technical Cybersecurity solutions and Information Security protections and requirements in developmental and execution environments.
- Implementing and troubleshooting security configuration of Linux systems, identifying and implementing protection configurations and solutions, and preparing and maintaining engineering and security related studies, plans, and documentation.
- Defining and developing Information Assurance / Information Security strategy, plans, and policies
- Perform vulnerability assessments
- Certification and Accreditation (C&A) activities (e.g. DoDI 8510.01, NIST 800-53)
- implementation of security controls in networking devices, databases, operating systems, hardware and software components;
- Define and administer Information Assurance Vulnerability Management Program;
- Conduct technical and nontechnical reviews and audits as necessary to support development and test efforts both in house and at customer sites;
- Assist the deployed system and security administrators in maintaining the systems accreditation in accordance with the approved Information Assurance program and procedures.
- 4+ years of relevant experience with security features and/or vulnerability of various operating systems as defined by Intelligence Agencies
- Experience with Systems Engineering requirements, specifications, and processes
- Knowledge of network and system security administration, including operating system security configuration and account management
- Knowledgeable of the best practices for Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and CISCO systems
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal skills
- BS/BA (Technology / Accounting / Business or related discipline). CISA/CPA/CIA preferred