Website Global Company
Reference #: W5572
Provide research and technical accounting support within a multinational firm.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on various technical accounting matters including advisory input to front office business leaders, treasury, and finance teams on complex accounting issues.
- Review emerging and material accounting issues with external auditors and provide feedback to the internal audit committee.
- Develop and Maintain global accounting policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all relevant accounting standards and best practices
- Facilitate policy training for finance and business teams globally.
- Lead special accounting projects such as impairment analyses, acquisitions, divestitures, and joint venture formations .
- Research and provide commentary on financial statement impact to key finance and business leaders
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements, including preparation of footnotes and supporting documentation for audit support.
- 4+ years public accounting experience
- Experience in technical accounting research and writing technical memos
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to independently manage complex issues and proactively escalate complex to senior management
- BS/BA (Finance / Accounting / Business or related discipline). CPA/CIA preferred