Website Large Financial Services Firm
Reference #: W5556
Excellent work / life balance with opportunities for career advancement and growth within a large financial services firm. Remote working available.
- Execute objective assurance services designed to add value and improve operation for the company
- Work independently or as part of audit teams and ensure testing work is completed on time with quality.
- Assist audit manager to supervise the day-to-day audit activities, understand and interact with the business, collaborate with other audit teams, and complete project deliverables.
- Add value to business management on current or emerging risk, control and governance matters.
- Oversee management’s remediation of identified issues and test the efficiency of the remediation.
- Lead specific control initiatives and conduct special investigations when needed.
- Conduct internal training sessions to share knowledge and best practices.
- 5+ years of relevant internal audit / public accounting experience
- Broad knowledge of internal control testing plans, for compliance with SOX
- Specialized experience or prior working knowledge in functions of Multi-family, Single-family and Capital Markets preferred
- Experience with data analytical audit tools
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal skills
- BS/BA (Finance / Accounting / Business or related discipline). CPA/CIA preferred
- Team oriented, intellectually curious with a drive to add measurable value to the firm’s success