Website Large Financial Services Firm
Reference #: W5555
Excellent work / life balance with opportunities for career advancement and growth within a large financial services firm
- Execute end-to-end audit services on Information & Technology risk
- Work independently or as part of an audit teams and ensure work is completed on time and in keeping with professional standards.
- Perform and document work such as procedure development, walkthroughs and controls testing in accordance with Internal Audit standards.
- Provide consultative advice to business and IT management on current or emerging Information & Technology risk, control and governance matters.
- Based on the work performed, identify and draft strategic, business focused issues and effectively communicate results to relevant partners.
- Conduct internal training sessions to share knowledge and standard methodologies.
- 5+ years of relevant Information & Technology risk audit in a large IT environment
- Implementation experience or compliance review experience of industry standards to include COBIT, NIST, ISO, or ITIL
- Platform, middleware, and application audit experience to include experience with the various levels of the OSI model and technologies including Windows, UNIX and Oracle.
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based tools, applications and vendors such as AWS, Azure, or Google.
- Solid grasp of various change and project management methodologies (SDLC, Agile)Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal skills
- BS/BA (Technology / Accounting / Business or related discipline). CISA/CPA/CIA preferred