Website Large Regional Bank
Reference #: W5566
Manage the commercial lending activities of regional bank.
- Underwrite commercial and leverage loan, including construction and commercial lending portfolio
- Analyze and recommend loan requests, perform annual credit reviews, and support VP of Credit in all commercial lending functions
- Direct the credit analysis process including monitoring and improving Lending Limits and Credit Approval Policy.
- Mentor and train junior analysts in support of effective adherence to bank policies and procedures
- Prepare management commentary to inform and shape key stakeholder decision making
- Finance / Accounting / Economics degree with 3-5 years credit analysis experience, with concentrated exposure to commercial loans
- Formal credit training with extensive experience across a wide range of commercial real estate lending credit
- Solid understanding of accounting practices, financial statements/tax returns and an ability to identify risk.
- Desire to be part of dynamic team supporting the needs of our local community