Reference #: W5457
Senior position supporting the testing environment for a leading technology company
- Responsible for the architecture, planning, management, cost and schedule (EVMS) and overall execution for test solution design, development, integration, sell-off, and qualification activities.
- Provide oversite / generation of shop orders / work order flow tags in preparation for testing.
- Engage with electrical, mechanical, supply chain, quality, systems, production, program management and test personnel ensuring an understanding and appropriate hand-off of requirements (both hardware and software), system interfaces, test specifications, test solutions, design / peer reviews, implementation of test solutions and execution of tests.
- Collect test data, review / analysis as applicable, and the generation of required test reports.
- Understand, properly using and maintaining the test sets and test equipment.
- Responsible for MIL-STD-810G environmental and MIL-STD-461F EMI/EMC qualification and testing.
- 7+ years’ experience developing all aspects of automated test solutions, both hardware and software, for highly complex space payloads / defense aerospace products.
- Proficient with the generation of test documentation (work orders, test procedures, test reports) and the estimation and management of test program cost and schedule budgets for initial product development.
- Experience in development with LabView and/or TestStand
- Office tool skills along with a broad instrumentation hardware and software knowledge.
- Experience with FPGA design, 1553, Fiber Optic, Space Wire, wireless and adhoc networks.
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field