Reference #: W5514
Senior Software Engineer supporting the satellite communications projects for a global technology firm. TS/SCI CLEARANCE REQUIRED
- Participate in a development team that uses agile methodologies combined with mature software practices and a technology-supported development infrastructure.
- Execute full lifecycle agile workflow including daily SCRUMs, story grooming and bidding, and sprint execution.
- Develop software and extend the software baseline to implement new capabilities and to mature existing capabilities using key enabling technologies and frameworks.
- Maintain the deployed system, diagnose and resolve issues, and provide support to end-users as needed.
- Provide technical and methodological guidance to the team, while helping steer the team to be self-reliant and highly effective at meeting project objectives.
- Take on hard problems and develop successful solutions to achieve the overall mission
- Broad Java development experience within a Government / DoD environment
- Broad experience building a large-scale enterprise application using web technologies, distributed computation and storage frameworks, and sophisticated, cutting-edge domain analytics, with the system hosted on virtualized and cloud-computing platforms.
- Angular 4+ front-end web application platform and PrimeNG UI components or similar web framework
- Experience developing software using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Ability to work with other software developers to assist in developing and presenting technical information.
- Must have a TS/SCI Clearance
- S. degree Systems Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline