Reference #: W5431
Manage the co-ordination of the DOD proposal process for global technology company
- Ensure compliance to bid process and ability to make improvements when necessary
- Ensure consistent estimating methodology including escalation indices and wage rates
- Develop and coordinate cost volume review and submission in accordance with internal and customer requirements
- Manage and drive full life cycle of quote process (kickoff, basis of estimate/supplier quoting, cost volume generation, approval reviews, and submittal)
- Engage with the Management and Technical teams to define the Pricing Strategy in line with business strategy.
- Develop pricing evaluation model based on Contract Type and the Request For Proposal (RFP) criteria to establish the competitive range and enable modeling.
- Establish and maintain a repository of cost estimation history for design activities that would contain proposed vs. actual data for use in future bidding activity
- 3+ years of relevant government contract proposal pricing
- Familiarity of ProPricer or related proposal systems a plus
- Prior experience working with proposals in DoD environment would be preferred.
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Must have Bachelors in Accounting or related field