Reference #: W5503
Support innovative radar software design / development of a global technology firm
- Develop robust and scalable software in C++ running Linux or UNIX operating systems on a variety of computing platforms using Agile development methods.
- Design, implement, debug and problem solve Radar Software Applications while providing feedback to other team members.
- Help improve code quality by supporting software integration, verification and performing code reviews.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms, and products.
- Work in a team environment with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule along with other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years real-time, multi-threaded software development experience
- Strong experience with C++ application code development and Linux/UNIX
- Experience in Agile development methods, including Scrum, automated testing and continuous integration
- Familiarity with the following Software Tools: Rational Rhapsody, ClearCase, Rational Team Concert, Jenkins, DOORS, Google Test
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or related STEM field.
- S. Citizenship status is required