Reference #: W5440
Support the international tax compliance for a leading engineering and aerospace company
- Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of US international tax forms including 5471, 8858 and 8865.
- Ensure compliance with TCJA including coverage of GILTI, FDII, BEAT, Subpart F calculations as well as foreign tax credit calculation and preparation of Form 1118.
- Review of tax packages and coordinating data flows into the tax returns.
- Participate in compiling tax and financial information for decision making.
- Conduct research on tax issues and prepare written documentation of conclusions.
- Assist with the preparation of global transfer pricing studies and documentation.
- Provide support to the tax accounting group on a quarterly basis on relevant tax accounting issues.
- Various special assignments as needed, including: Assist with foreign country tax planning; Analysis of internal restructurings and external mergers and acquisition activities; Gain/Loss calculations and basis studies; Assist with federal and state tax compliance.
- 7+ years’ corporate income tax experience with at least 5 international tax experience
- Broad experience with international sections of US income tax law and regulations including Subpart F and the foreign tax credit.
- Working knowledge of The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (TCJA) is required
- Experience with tax research and documentation, tax data management, and transfer pricing.
- Proficiency with Microsoft and CorpTax products.
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Bachelors degree required. CPA/Masters and/or JD preferred