Reference #: W5455
Senior position providing data-driven analytics and models for an innovative technology solutions firm
- Lead a team of data scientists in the development of multiple analytic efforts
- Develop machine learning, data mining, statistical and graph-based algorithms to analyze and make sense of datasets; prototype or consider several algorithms and decide upon final model based on suitable performance metrics
- Produce data visualizations that provide insight into dataset structure and meaning
- Work with customers and SMEs to define analytic requirements and guide the team in formulating analytics that meet requirements
- Guide the transition of prototyped analytics to production system
- Understand emerging machine learning and pattern recognition algorithms and guide a team of data scientists in integrating state-of-the-art algorithms into solutions
- Delegate analysis responsibilities to one or more team members and monitor performance
- 10+ years’ experience analyzing datasets and developing analytics
- Broad experience programming with data analysis software such as R, Python, SAS, or MATLAB.
- Experience developing and implementing statistical, machine learning, and heuristic techniques to create descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics
- Excellent communication skills
- Master’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university in a quantitative discipline (e.g., statistics, mathematics, operations research, engineering or computer science).