Reference #: W5340
Senior position leading the investment strategies for a leading financial firm
- Develop and implement strategies designed to improve the risk/return profile for general account and third-party portfolios.
- Manage standard and complex modeling projects to research investment and ALM related risk.
- Manage the research, design, building and testing of new risk analytics tools.
- Represent the portfolio risk management group for interactions with external parties, including regulators, rating agencies, and clients.
- Create and deliver presentations to executive and senior management.
- Implements process improvements, consistency, governance, controls, and oversight
- Manage a staff of risk analysts and/or actuaries.
- 10+ years of financial analysis, engineering, capital markets, modeling, planning and forecasting
- Relevant experience in enterprise wide risk management within financial services and/or insurance
- Working knowledge of quantitative investment/derivative strategies and risk management
- Knowledge of techniques and tools in market, credit and operational risk management
- Market consistent embedded value, or capital markets based insurance product development, risk management experience is valuable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Masters or PhD degree in mathematics, actuarial science, hard sciences, computer science, or related field required