Reference #: W5410
Senior position overseeing the cash management system services for a leading banking group. Position can also be located in Los Angeles, CA
- Manage a team of 20+ for a growing and multi-faceted Cash Management and Treasury Services Implementation group
- Ensure support and maintenance of the third party vendor systems and resolve emergent operational issues and customer service problems.
- Oversee the set-up and billing of new cash management products and services including cost reduction, improved quality of client services, and identification of cross-selling opportunities
- Ownership of the annual operating and capital budget requirements for all Implementation, Fulfillment and Account Analysis processes and staffing levels
- Evaluate client feedback on Implementation process. Determine and develop actionable plans for strengthening processes to improve performance and client satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with established regulations and sound business practices.
- 10+ years of experience, with progressive responsibility, managing cash management systems within financial services
- Extensive knowledge in leading and managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics
- Detailed knowledge of all cash management products and services. CAA (commercial account analysis) and Bank Link preferred
- Must have managed medium sized teams (e.g. 10-30) in a complex global organization
- Excellent communication, decision making, and problem-solving skills with necessary tact and gravitas to influence and build consensus across diverse constituencies
- Bachelor’s degree required