Reference #: W5330
Provide oversight and methodologies within Credit Risk for a global investment bank
- Initiate and execute various projects related to Credit policy and governance, and regulatory guidance across trading, lending, and wealth management business groups
- Develop Credit policy and procedure documents and training material
- Coordinate and prepare regulatory presentation materials for FRB, OCC, SEC, FINRA, CFTC, etc.
- Manage regulatory exams and coordinate related deliverables and presentation materials
- Analyze key upcoming regulatory guidance to assess level of compliance with current practice
- Oversee senior management reports on regulatory exams, internal audits, and credit reviews
- Develop and update Credit policies and procedures, considering current regulatory expectations and Firm practices
- 6+ years of banking experience in a large, complex financial institution in Credit Coverage, Policy or Governance related function
- Must have strong writing and presentation skills
- Experience interacting with large bank/securities regulators
- Strong knowledge of risk issues related to counterparty trading and lending activities, and familiarity with the Basel rules.
- Understanding of the implications of current and proposed regulatory requirements relating to risk management and advise on appropriate actions
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA/JD preferred