Website Wealth Manager
Reference #: W5591X
Manage the team responsible for delivery of core algorithms for a technology-enabled investment platform of an innovative wealth manager
- Manage day to day efforts in delivering investment algorithms and research generated data.
- Recruit and mentor Quantitative Development team members.
- Work closely with various stakeholders and technology resources.
- Lead agile development practices and maintain Jira backlog.
- Provide hands-on end-to-end development, testing, and maintenance of quantitative code base.
- Perform code reviews to ensure quality meets highest level of standards.
- Develop software using high quality standards and best practices, ensure thorough end-to-end unit testing, and provide support during testing and post go-live.
- Collaborate with product management and technology teams to ensure appropriate requirements, standards, and integration.
- Participate in building and/or defining Research Data & Quant Compute platforms.
- Investigate datasets for use in new or existing algorithms.
- Knowledge of wealth management products, tools, and strategies including ETFs, Mutual Funds, Investment Funds, REITs
- Current/Recent experience leading a quantitative development team
- Proficiency in computer science, computational mathematics, or financial engineering gained by advanced (MSc or above) academic and/or equivalent work experience
- Excellent mathematical foundation and hands-on experience working in the finance industry.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of attention to detail, pride in delivering high quality work and willingness to learn.
- Proficient in Python, Git, Jira, and SQL and database development (PostgreSQL is a plus).
- Knowledge of databases and quantitative, statistical, and ML/AI techniques and their implementation using Python modules such as Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, SciKit-Learn, Git, Jira, and SQL
- Experience delivering products using commercial optimizers (Gurobi, CPLEX) is a plus.